Evolve GT Carbon All-Terrain & Street 2in1
- Carbon Deck with integr. electrics
- Range: 50km(Street) 30km(All-Terrain)
- 35-42km/h Top Speed (depending on wheel/gear).
- Hill climbing of up to 25% gradient (insanely steep!)
- R2 LCD-Screen-Remote
- delivery time one week
Evolve GT Carbon All-Terrain & Street 2in1 Electric Skateboard
Can’t decide between the GT Street and GT AT? You can have both! Switching between setups is now faster and easier than ever before. Simply pop the new Evolve 7” All Terrain rims off, put the Street wheels straight on, and in mere minutes you’re away again.
GT is synonymous with performance. Channeling the F1 inspired styling of the original Evolve Carbon Street, the GT continues to raise the bar in the legacy of the hugely popular Evolve Carbon Series.
We took an already razor sharp carving weapon, and made it even sharper. The beautifully designed GT Carbon Fiber deck with built in electrics has a precise low profile look and feel, allowing fantastic control and stability when riding. With an unrivaled 50km range in Street setup, corners will turn into apexes, open stretches into runways, and wide open paths will make your list of favourite powder runs. The twin sensored brushless motors combine to push 3000w of power to the ground through Evolves all new GT Series wheel – an 83mm hybrid of all that is good in our favourite skate wheels; grip, softness and durability.
Switch to the All-Terrain wheels and it not only takes that performance down the road less travelled, it blazes a new path all of its own!
Our powerful lithium battery gives the AT setup a range of up to 30km per charge, turning any road or path into the endless powder run of your dreams! It will come alive when ridden on pretty much any terrain. From cruising the beach footpath to shortcuts across huge fields - the GT Carbon All Terrain eats the terrain you’d usually avoid for breakfast. Gravel tracks will become rally stages and that group of grassy hills will morph into a never-ending set of rolling surf breaks just begging for your endless carve. This board will change the way you see the world, and the paths you see in it!
The All Terrain might hide its brutish abilities in the sleek new drop down deck design, but don’t be fooled – at only 9.5kg, it’s a thug dressed in Armani. Switch back to Street setup and you’re armed with an insanely awesome carving machine. The Evolve 2in1 Carbon GT is truly the king of electric skateboards!
- Deck material: High-grade Custom Moulded Carbon Fiber & Kevlar.
- Deck length: 102cm/40 inches.
- Deck wheelbase: 81cm/33.5inches.
- Trucks: Black GT Super carve 306mm/12inch width.
- Wheels: Black Evolve GT 83mm 76A for the GT street board. Evolve 7” All terrain wheels for the All Terrain GT board. Loaded Longboard 80mm Kegels and Abec 11 flywheels (83mm, 90mm and 97mm) are also compatible with the GT board.
- Motors: 3000 watt high performance custom made sensored dual brushless out-runner motors.
- Bearings: Abec 9 Evolve Speedballs precision bearings.
- Battery: lithium ion battery 36v, 10Ah with custom BMS.
- Recharge: 4-5 hours with standard charger (Optional fast charger 3hrs).
- Weight: 7.9kg Street GT and 9.5kg All Terrain.
- Range: Up to 50km on the Street GT. Up to 30km on the All terrain GT. Varies depending on rider weight, terrain and riding style.
- Top Speed: Approx. 36-42km/h, 22-26mph on the street GT depending on wheel and gear size. Approx. 35-41kph/22-25mph on the All Terrain GT depending on wheel size. Speeds may vary depending on rider weight and terrain.
- Braking: ABS smooth regenerative braking. Has the ability to bring you to a complete stop if required.
- Noise: Minimal noise
- Acceleration: Smooth stepless acceleration from slow to top speed.
- Remote: Digital LCD screen remote with speed indicator, trip function, 4 speed settings, Battery display, wheel and gear settings and diagnosis screen.
- Max Load: 120 kg
- Terrain: Smooth and hard surfaces ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete for the Street GT. Any hard or compact surface ie tarmac, bitumen, concrete, short grass, dirt, uneven and poor terrain surfaces for the All Terrain GT.
- Slides: Yes for the GT street. No for the AT unless on gravel or grass surfaces.
- Hills: Up to 25% gradient in GT mode (insanely STEEP!).
- Aesthetics: Design focused. Very high tech look, sound and feel. Has a distinctive F1 low profile look with built in electrics.
WARNING: The Evolve GT Series is a high performance electric skateboard. It is strongly advised that children under 14 years, or new to electric skateboarding, operate the boards under supervision with full safety gear including a helmet. FAST and GT mode offers performance capabilities not suitable for beginners AND can allow the rider to get in situations that may increase risk in operation. ie: GT mode will allow the board to climb extremely steep hills that will be dangerous to ride back down, even when using the brake. While programming is in place to limit climbing of dangerous inclines, the rider must understand the power this board can offer must be respected for safe use.